WHAT IS AN INFOGRAPHIC?


  Hello everyone🙋!
  Today’s subject is infographics. With infographics, we can tell our topic to the audience with lots of visuals, graphics and short explanations instead of thousands of sentences.
  They are great materials to draw attention and in this century, knowing is not enough. We must demonstrate what we know in proper and entertaining ways.
  You can create infographics about anything you want. Integrating them into the lessons may boost the learning process of students.
  To be honest, while creating my infographic, I had more fun than the poster I’ve made in the last post. There were so many visuals, colors, shapes and designs that I wanted to use all of them. My task is about “my favourite Web 2.0 tools”. I chose Edmodo, Prezi and Youtube. It’s very easy to do and the style of the website I used, Piktochart, is so basic that you never get confused.
  This is my infographic. I hope you like it.
  Thank you for your time.
  See you🙋!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE EVERYONE!

GREAT WAY FOR LEARNING : PODCASTING!

WHAT IS 21ST CENTURY LEARNING?