HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF RSS?


  Hello everyone🙋!
  I hope you’re doing well😊. I want to start with a question today. Do you want to follow your favourite blogs and know when they share posts? There’s a great tool to help you : RSS!
  RSS helps you to keep your favourite blogs in your timeline and let you know whenever one of them shares a new post. So, you don’t have to check each of them everyday.
  We all read something on the internet to get help or to learn something on the sites or blogs. Even if we like some of them, we don't go back and see what’s new because it’s hard to check each of them. RSS comes to the stage here💥!
  It allows us to create a timeline and follow our favourite websites and blogs to not to miss anything.
This is my feedreader timeline and my favourite blog
  Let’s talk about how to use it. You can download it or you can use it online, doesn’t matter. I just started to use feedreader and followed some blogs! My favourite one is Özge Karaoğlu’s blog. She shares lot’s of beneficial things and creative ideas as a teacher.
  I’ve just started to follow blogs actually but I’m excited to use this tool regularly. I hope I can explore new ones. If you have any favourite blogs, please share with me😁!
  See you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE EVERYONE!

GREAT WAY FOR LEARNING : PODCASTING!

WHAT IS 21ST CENTURY LEARNING?