DIGITAL STORY TELLING : PSA!


  Hello everyone🙋!
  I hope you’re well. I’m here to talk about a new technological topic that we’ve learned previous weeks : Digital Story Telling! Let’s talk about it.
  As you can understand from its definition, we create a story on a digital platform by recording our voice. It can be any topic, your choice. I think it boosts creativity a lot because we design our story however we want and that’s the most important thing in terms of creativity.
  You can talk about a problem (local or global)to raise awareness or you can create a story based on your life and real events. Record  your voice and combine it with pictures or videos, here is your digital story😀💫! Also, there’s another way to make it by drawing some pictures, vocalizing the characters that you create and and acting out the story just with your voice! It can be so beneficial especially in pre-school education.
  I and my dear friend Elif created a public service announcement (PSA) based on water pollution. Our main focus is Istanbul. We make it on iMovie on Elif’s phone. We had a lot of fun and gained important information about the issue. I realized that it would be a great example of learning something in an entertaining way. I’m sure my students in the future will love it.
  I hope you like it too.
  See you🙋


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE EVERYONE!

GREAT WAY FOR LEARNING : PODCASTING!

WHAT IS 21ST CENTURY LEARNING?