CREATE YOUR OWN WALL: PADLET!


  Hello everyone🙋!
  I wasn’t active so much here because of my midterms but now I’m free😁. I'm here with another great way that we can use not just in education but in lots of areas. It’s Padlet. Let’s talk about it.
  Padlet is a wall which you can create and add something online. Students can create their own walls or they can work together collaboratively. They can add photos or videos on their walls.
  Actually, I had lots of papers on my wall in my room when I was studying for the university exam and they were really helpful. Think about how they can be helpful if they are more colorful and full with visuals? Since the new generation is doing everything with technology, we should prepare new technological ways to catch their attention and teach them language in an entertaining way.💫✎💥
  It’s also beneficial in terms of developing their working skills in group works. Like we talked in the post Wiki (padlet is more limited in terms of accessing), it’s another tool that help them to work collaboratively.
  I created a wall with my two friends Elif and Berrak on Padlet. We chose “traffic” as a topic and we have three columns: What We Know, What We Want To Learn and What We Learned. I asked about the cities who deal with the traffic, improving transportation and the psychological side of it.
  Here is our padlet! 

Padlet ile yapıldı
  Thank you for your time.
  See you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE EVERYONE!

GREAT WAY FOR LEARNING : PODCASTING!

WHAT IS 21ST CENTURY LEARNING?