GREAT WAY FOR LEARNING : PODCASTING!


Hello everyone🙋!
  I hope you’re all well. Today, we’re going to talk about an interesting way that we can use in language classes: Podcasting🎤!
  Podcast is digital audio file or series of files available on the Internet  which you can download and listen whenever and wherever you want. You can find lots of podcasts about different topics.
  When I heard it in our Educational Technology class I felt anxious about creating one because I’d never heard of it before but it’s a great tool for both students and teachers.
  • Students can create their own podcasts and listen to their own voices. They can listen to other people and improve both listening and speaking skills.
  • Teachers can use it to integrate different topics with the class. They can want students to make some activities based on the podcast and bring their works to the class.
  It was my assignment to create an idea to change the world and record it in 60 seconds as a podcast. The hardest thing was to find an idea actually.While I was recording ( I did it for a few times ), I noticed my pronunciation mistakes. I’ll definitely use it with my students when I become a teacher and I’m sure it will catch their attention.You can create one on the ▶website◀too!
  Thank you for your time. See you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE EVERYONE!

WHAT IS 21ST CENTURY LEARNING?