WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

  Hello everyone🙋!

  Welcome to my blog! I’m Tuba Karaca and I’m studying at the Department of English Language Teaching in Marmara University.
  It’s my second year at school and I have a lesson called Educational Technologies. I opened this blog for some specific purposes. I’m going to share with you my expriences, ideas and the new things I learn as a learner and as a teacher  from future.
  The topics will be related to education, learning, teaching, technology and these kinds of things . I hope you’ll enjoy and the posts will be helpful for all of us.
  See you soon!
  
   ✉PS:  To get the sources of the images, you can click on them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE EVERYONE!

GREAT WAY FOR LEARNING : PODCASTING!

WHAT IS 21ST CENTURY LEARNING?