MY MOVIE POSTER!


  Hello everyone🙋!
  Today, we’re going to talk about posters! As you all know, we’re familiar with the posters in every part of our life.
  As a task, we had two options. One of them was a magazine cover and the other one was a movie poster about a book we’ve read. I chose the second one and created a poster of the Blindness which I love a lot. We are as the producers of the movies and I felt like it was going to be published when I was making it. It was exciting😁💥!
 
⇒You can get the image on the poster by clicking here 
  At first, I was afraid of finding a proper website to make it but there are hundreds of sites on the Internet. I used PosterMyWall. It ‘s really easy to use and everything is so accessible on the screen that you never get lost.
  As a teacher candidate, I find creating posters about the topics (vocabulary, grammar, social contents, ect.) in the classes is so beneficial and important to demonstrate an enjoyableness of learning. Also, we can want our students to create their own posters, it would be better!
  Thank you for your time.
  See you🙋!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE EVERYONE!

GREAT WAY FOR LEARNING : PODCASTING!

WHAT IS 21ST CENTURY LEARNING?